Students shall comply with all rules and requirements The Sapience LLC has issued. The student must not distract others or become a discipline problem in classes and activities. Otherwise, the student may be dismissed from the program.
The Sapience LLC strives to meet and exceed your expectations related to academic outcomes. All of our faculty are carefully reviewed, trained, and selected to meet our high standards. In Selecting our faculty, we weigh experience and expertise rather than traditional indicators such as licensing, degree, or age.
The Sapience LLC does not guarantee the students’ school grades, test scores performances. The Sapience LLC urges parents to communicate on a regular basis through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding the students’ performance at the school. Parent’s concerns will be addressed either with a solution, reasoning, follow-up, or roadmap within 48 hours from the time The Sapience LLC is notified.
Parents are required to review their student’s work on a regular basis.
Parents are required to review the notes from The Sapience LLC and comply with the requests made by The Sapience LLC. Parents are required to respond to the concerns raised by The Sapience LLC within 24 hours.
Our Sapience family is just that—a family made of students, teachers, parents, and the communities we serve. The education, health, safety, and overall well-being of our family, and yours, is always our top priority.
At Sapience, our interests have always been what is best for the children. That belief applies just as much to their health and safety as it does with their academic progress. With that in mind, we would like to take a few moments to detail the procedures we are taking to ensure a clean, sanitary environment for every student, so that you can have absolute peace of mind when they’re at our learning center. We are responding to new information as it arrives, and we will continue our efforts to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to sanitary practices. Here are some of the enhanced procedures we have implemented:
1. Educated all staff members on proper disinfecting, sanitization, and prevention techniques in line with CDC recommended standards.
2. Mandate hand-washing every hour and between tasks for all staff.
3. Increased disinfection routines for all the common-use surfaces, such as tables, chairs, desks, and shelves. This includes regular wipe-downs with disinfectant solutions between each session as well as deep cleaning at the end of every day.
4. Provided hand-sanitizer stations easily available in each room throughout the learning center.
5. Created simple, picture tutorials for proper hand-washing procedure to help teach children the most effective, thorough techniques.
6. Begin enforcing check-in procedures for all students including mandatory hand sanitization before entering.
7. Created detailed, rigorous cleaning schedules for all surfaces in our center and made those schedules publicly available in order to increase personal accountability for the staff as well as transparency for parents.
8. Supplied students and teachers with plastic shoe booties to prevent the spread of any outside contaminants.
9. Changed our policies regarding eating in the learning center. Outside foods are only allowed at a small, designated area, which is to be cleaned and disinfected before and after using. Snacks or candies given in the center are not allowed to be consumed on the premises.
10. Adjusted our policy of common-use supplies. Pencils, erasers, etc, will no longer be common use, but instead we are asking students to bring their own. An unused one will also be supplied upon request, for the students to keep. Abacus tools will be available for rent, but must be disinfected before and after the class.
In addition to these new practices, we would ask that parents work with us to create a safe learning environment for all involved. This includes following all recommended CDC guidelines, which can be found at https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-19-Prevention-Tips.pdf and summarized below:
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not
available, use an alcohol-based hand-sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Thorough cleaning with soap and water will remove most microorganisms.
2. Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes with unwashed hands
3.Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
4. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces including: desks, tables, countertops, sinks, door handles, faucets, railings, phones, bathrooms and rooms. Cleaning removes germs from surfaces, while disinfecting kills germs on surfaces. Use alcoholbased products to disinfect surfaces.
5. Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care. Call your doctor before going in to get checked so they are aware of your condition. Avoid close contact with people who are sick. If a family member is sick, place them in a separate room and bathroom if possible.
6. Remember to stay calm and practice good hygiene. Reach out to your local health department or medical provider with any questions
We are also asking for parent support in keeping our learning centers as clean, hygienic, and sanitary as possible. This includes asking parents to keep their students home if they exhibit any symptoms of illness. In order to assist parents with this as best we can, we are suspending our late-cancellation fees, all cancelled classes will be rescheduled completely free of charge. We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.
You can stay informed of any updates and changes to our sanitization policies at www.thesapience.com/covidsafetypolicy
I agree to the refund policy (Refunds are only considered if Sapience cannot provide the service that was purchased)
Parents are required to drop off the students at the front desk (check-in point).
Pick up time constraints and fees may apply.
Parents are required to approach the front desk (check-out point) to pick up the student. In case someone else is picking up the student, Parents are required to inform The Sapience LLC beforehand to verify the identity of the person.
Any Deposits made are Non-Refundable.
By clicking, I agree and complete the form to authorize The Sapience LLC to make a one-time deposit charged to my credit card listed above.
I hereby agree to Auto-pay By clicking, I agree and will complete the form to authorize The Sapience LLC to make recurring charges to my credit card listed above.
I agree to pay a penalty of $10.00 for every decline transaction.
I agree to pay a penalty of $10.00 per day after the 2nd day of due/declined transaction.
In case of illness, accidental injury, or emergency during the course/camp day, The Sapience LLC staff will contact parents at home or at work immediately. If the parent cannot be reached, The Sapience LLC, its staff, volunteers, or instructors will take any emergency medical measures deemed necessary for the care and protection of the child. This includes if necessary, treatment by a physician, paramedic, and/or transfer to the hospital.
Parents are responsible for the full replacement of any property damaged by their child.
The Sapience LLC considers the privacy of your individually identifiable information very important. The Sapience LLC collects Student and Parent contact information for the purpose of meaningful two-way communications. In addition, The Sapience LLC may collect personal information for research purposes such as test scores & grades, gender, and ethnic background. The Sapience LLC will not sell, rent, or share your information with third parties.
Student and Parent/Guardian agree that The Sapience LLC, its authorized agents, employees, and assignees may use the photographs, videotapes, students information and/or audio recordings prepared therefrom, to reproduce, exhibit, publish, or distribute for educational, research, promotional use or identification purpose. No compensation will be paid for this use.
IF A DISPUTE ARISES OUT OF OR RELATES IN ANY WAY TO OUR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE SUCH MATTER IN GOOD FAITH DIRECTLY WITH MANAGEMENT. HOWEVER, IF THE DISPUTE CANNOT BE RESOLVED AMICABLY, YOU AGREE TO IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LEGAL ACTION, PROCEEDING, CAUSE OF ACTION OR COUNTERCLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO OUR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY EXHIBITS, SCHEDULES, AND APPENDICES THAT ARE PART OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE CONSIDERED THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS WAIVER AND MAKE THIS WAIVER KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY